Medisoft® v20 is ICD-10 ready!
Medisoft v20 is not only ICD10 ready, but boasts the NEW Medisoft Mobile app.
Medisoft now automates the entire information-gathering process — giving you the
ability to save time and money.
The ICD-10 ready Medisoft v20 includes the following features that can help you
meet ICD-10 requirements:
- (New) Medisoft Mobile, a mobile application for iPad and Android tablets,
allows you to view your schedule and transmit charges using a tablet.
- (New) Patient Intake form helps to provide patients with a seamless,
automated check-in experience.
- Multiple filtering options to search for ICD-9 or ICD-10 codes.
- ICD-10 mapping tool to evaluate your existing ICD-9s and to help you create
new ICD-10 codes mapped to ICD-9.
- CMS 1500 02-12 form to help meet regulator deadlines for the required
- Wrong code set warning alerts you prior to sending claims that you have
entered a Diagnosis code version that does not comply with the version the
- Customized carrier setting to ICD-9 or ICD-10 to send the correct code
version on your insurance claims and to alert you with Wrong Code set
- Dual diagnosis list to help easily verify that you have mapped your codes and
to easily search for either code version.
Tens of thousands of physician practices rely on Medisoft every day. With Medisoft, you
can be confident that you have the solution you need today and tomorrow.
Call DOLLARS & SENSE for a Medisoft demonstration today (713) 330-1510.